View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #1954
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I had the same problem. I figured maybe I wasn't paying enough attention or something. I think I understand most of it now. I'm almost done the 3rd book and I'm still learning more about them. I really enjoy all the action. It seems like you can't go 5 pages without something exciting happening. The characters are great too, even the bad ones. Jim really has a knack for getting you involved with his characters.
I reread the series last December. Enjoyed it better than the first time
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote