Thread: Piracy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
To answer your question (again) in that other thread, this is the perfect example of "snitching".
posting here with the poorly hidden hopes of having a thread closed and why ? because you don't seem to like freedom of speech.
I am disappointed in you !

But seriously, nobody stops you from trying and debunking those defending the philosophy of downloading freely, discussed in that thread. It would be a more democratic approach methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
There's a thread under general discussion called "Do You Pirate Ebooks and Why?". It caught my eye and I have to say as a new member, gave me a less than favorable impression of this site, since it appears many members support piracy and think writers don't deserve to be paid for their work. I'm not asking for it to be taken down or closed as I don't have that right, but I did want to express my opinion that it reflects badly on the site. Thank you.

Last edited by Quexos; 06-30-2012 at 07:17 PM.