Thread: Piracy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
There's a thread under general discussion called "Do You Pirate Ebooks and Why?". It caught my eye and I have to say as a new member, gave me a less than favorable impression of this site, since it appears many members support piracy and think writers don't deserve to be paid for their work. I'm not asking for it to be taken down or closed as I don't have that right, but I did want to express my opinion that it reflects badly on the site. Thank you.
I realize that you are an author, and that this thread may have touched a nerve. Yes, you have a right to express your opinion.

So do others.

However, you may want to consider the many, many helpful threads/forums contained here, before forming a "less than favorable impression" of this site.

We are more than a book forum, we're a world wide forum of many volunteers who work hard to help members in many different ways.

Look around a little more......you may be pleasantly surprised.

And...............Welcome to MobileRead.