View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
My Old Man by Ernest Hemingway

I started The Complete Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway in 2002, and I was so moved by My Old Man that I stopped dead in my tracks and haven't picked up the book since.

All of Hemingway's works are in the public domain in Canada, but I haven't found this one for free at Inkmesh. Perhaps if it wins someone will post it at the Patricia Clark MR Library.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote