Thread: more metadata
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlutes View Post
Search and replace - NOW we're getting somewhere! I have been in the Edit Metadata in Bulk screen more times than I can count looking for exactly how to do it. I assume I need to be on the Search and Replace tab - but it appears this is just a "search within a field and replace what you find". I actually need to "search in a field and copy what I find into another field." There is no reference (that I can find) to direct info to a second field.
If I'm missing something here, please let me know.
Don't get tunnel vision because of the replace in the name.

RTFM
and explore all the pull down options.

AFAIK the only thing S&R can't do is pull data out of thin air
The crew went all out on the functionality of this one section.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote