View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Walt Do you run with the tray Icon?
I do run with the tray icon but I do not start up to system tray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Since downloads (I use firefox) take time, why would Calibre close before the download was complete?
Obviously according to Kovid this is not a planned occurrence. I'm just trying to lend some credence to what rusky was experiencing. Truthfully I was not concerned that it was closing.

@ Kovid, I do have a machine at work that I will be upgrading tomorrow night. I truthfully don't know if it happens on both of my machines but if it does I'll post the results tomorrow night.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote