View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #25
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Library Books (Getting Them To Show Up In "Books", Not "My Files")

Question from another thread:

I downloaded a couple books from the library. They show up in "My Files" instead of Books... HOW do I get them to go into "Books" from the Adobe Digital Editions instead of "My Files"?

It can't be done from Adobe Digital Editions. Once the book is on the NOOKColor, press and hold the book, then select "Move to Shelf". Choose the shelf you want. I have a shelf called "Library Books".
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote