View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
I agree that Sony has never had a problem with obtaining an audience. I always shop Sony before looking at other products. They are my benchmark for many consumer electronics. I go so far back as to have owned the original Walkman when I was younger.

I understand they could be waiting for shipments to arrive in stores. However there are other companies that can have their products awaiting purchasing on a given date. Take a look at the CD, DVD and Book markets. If they can announce when a given title will be available in stores on a specified date, why can't Sony? Correct me if I am wrong on this one, wasn't there an announcement of sorts that they would be available this month (vague cloud of mystism) at the "opening ceremonies" unveiling of the PRS X50 series?

-Seth Williams,
San Francisco, CA
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote