View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings View Post
Can somebody tell me why I cannot quote anyone I wish to respond to here. When I do and click on send or preview post, the only thing there is the quote, everything I have typed has gone poof and it's getting really frustrating. I cannot even post, seems most of my post disapears as well. Now I am trying this through IE as well and it's still doing the same thing. Firefox I guess is not at fault if IE is doing the same. HELP, can't do much on this board with this problem and it's getting really frustrating.

Well this one seems to go through, now that I did a cariage return will see if this last sentence works as well. Okay someone know what is going on since this will send. Natch I cannot find the connect wiki, I have the regular wiki and i have bookdesigns, have a direct link that I could save, thanks.
Turned something off in my controls for posting and see if that makes a difference
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote