Thread: Silliness Halloween Yard Art
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm decorating my front step a little this year, but nothing over the top. My son loves Hallowe'en. His seasons run as: Spring, then Summer, then Hallowe'en time then Winter.

I'm making some lanterns and a door covering and a couple of tombstones and a few paper-mache skeleton heads for the trees. My only problem so far is he doesn't want me using the balloons to make the skeleton heads. I can blow them up, but then he says he wants them. Sigh. I'm sure he'll come around once I've blown up about 3 or 4 hundred balloons.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote