View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:30 AM   #37
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by enitro View Post
...is there any side by side feature that I can see the first 10 pages on one side and metadata of the books on the other side with one click, because i have a lot to review.
@enitro - Do you mean something like the picture below - it shows the xChange PDF viewer alongside Calibre. I also do the same with RTF using Word+Office Tabs

I can't do both at the same time because my monitors not good enough - a 30" WQXGA would do the trick, but... the bathroom also needs a makeover

I don't know how to do something similar with EPUB because I'm not aware of an EPUB viewer with a tabbed document interface or a page thumbnail sidebar - let alone both. If anyone knows of one please let me know - I tried the EPubReader for Firefox, sort of works - but my expectations have been set by Tracker's xChange and Word+Office Tabs.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	352.5 KB
ID:	101529  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote