View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #13
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I started a thread about this a few weeks ago, about how Kindle lending has vastly increased wait times for library books (my small-town library belongs to a state-wide digital consortium, so we're competing for books with Portland), BUT

I've also begun to see 'Advantage Titles' - available to my library but not necessarily to all libraries. So some libraries seem to be able to buy extra books.

Kindle lending has overwhelmed the system, but I think this will shake out over time.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote