View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
UK Apple Store is taking pre-orders

...and mine is *in*!!

One point of concern. The iPad itself says ship to arrive by 28th May. I have added the vodafone SIM (20p!) and a case. These say ship by 28th May, and the narrative says all items will be collected together for shipment as one.

Going to try and call Apple today and check my annual leave on 28th May won't be wasted! If anyone has any similar conversations, please post here.

Excitedly yours
amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote