View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:52 AM   #11
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
It may be easier to keep calibre up to date by using archlinuxarm. The ARM packages are built automatically since there is a PKGBUILD in the Arch repos.

http://archlinuxarm.org/packages?arch=&search=calibre
Arch is a great distribution which I used for some time though never on a Respberry Pi. Calibre updates so often a PKGBUILD would be useful, though I tend to skip a lot of upgrades unless they have features useful to me or my version is getting too far out of date.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote