Thread: Protest now!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:46 AM   #9
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I don't blame the company for concentrating their efforts on their latest product. It makes the most sense. But I would be incredibly put off if I found out they have already given up on the Kobo Wi-fi (which they are still supporting, AFAIK). I really don't know if I want a device with a touch screen, so my next device may be the K-Wifi.

Whatever. I'm still loving the hell out of my original Kobo. When it eventually dies, I will do my research, and then buy whatever device is right for me. As a company, Kobo has given me, more or less, what I expected.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote