View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #65
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
No... This is a thread where we are attempting to suggest people be a tad less antagonistic towards people; where maybe we all try to keep a slightly more positive tone towards people and their issues.

Frankly it's replies like yours make me wonder why I try to help.
Frankly I wonder if suggesting that ignoring the Kobo problems, of which there are more than one, or glossing them over is a really productive way to approach the problem.
I do have a Kobo Mini and was quite enamoured of it for a while.
Becoming more than a bit disillusioned. Still it is okay, but not getting better despite two updates.

I admit my previous post may have been a bit inflamatory, but it is my honest opinion.

I also feel that an opinion should be able to be expressed without being tramped on arbitrarily even if it disagrees with the the other posts in the thread. I was and still am a bit disturbed by open chastisement of others posting a differing opinion in this thread.
Obviously I missed the part in the thread where it was stated no disagreements allowed. Sorry for that.

I knew I would get jumped on when I said what I said, but it is my opinion and I am sticking by it.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote