View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #48
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
I don't think the interface or look is bad. I do think a few things should be revisited like how one builds parsing expressions and the like to simplify the process. A GUI approach where one selects elements or common expressions from lists or inputs new expressions would make the whole thing a lot simpler than trying to remember which operator does what, if you don't often have need to build custom new ones, and would help people to remember by looking at examples as they go...
Regular expressions are cool. They also want to make me kill myself. Yes, I can handle them, but I need a reference while doing it. They're one of those things that are cool and hateful all at the same time.

Quote:
Overall, it is a killer program. I wish they had an Android version so I could maintain the full capabilities on my Tablet and dump reworked content to my ereader when away from home, but I guess my convertable laptop isn't really that much heavier.
Do work on a tablet
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote