View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #583
kumaryu
Zealot
kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo: Touch, Glo, Arc, Aura, Glo HD, Nexus7, nergy Pro HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Food in Biritain and in UK in general is, in spite of what envious and cheap people say, excellent. Let me say, outstanding.
Hahahahaha. I've lived in Tokyo, LA/SF, London (20 years) and Southern Spain. Food in London is awful and the good food is generally over-priced.

The best food in London at the moment are a few burritos from ex-street vendors, espressos from market barristas (White Cross and Borough) and Vietnamese pho (Shoreditch). Their beers otoh, are second to none and their sausages, if you go to certain expensive butchers or select sausage makers are exceptional.

I guess I'm cheap but in Tokyo, cheap food can be consistently exceptional.

Last edited by kumaryu; 06-16-2012 at 04:11 PM.
kumaryu is offline   Reply With Quote