View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #606
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
Ok... that stinks. I really wanted the Biography for $1 offer! Darn!

I don't know about screen savers... I saw someone talking about landscapes and such.. and in the Manage Your Kindle area on Amazon you can check off what you like- nature, architecture, photography, etc. I only have 3 screen savers - Audible, Amazon, and ABC. Maybe I am misunderstanding the whole screen saver thing?
Screen savers on a KSO will always be ads and active offers only. Selecting your screensaver preferences in the Manage Your Kindle section doesn't do or change anything if you have a KSO.

I think it's a pretty good trade-off though. The KSO offers are worth more to me than screen savers to which I don't really pay attention.
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote