View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I run Android on my HD2. I never see the main memory either, but if I did, I'd not want to put my library there. I keep all my libraries on the SD card. I barely have enough room in the main memory for my apps (I move most of those to the SD card also). Can you move the Kindle library to the SD card? That's really where you want it for an Android device and it's pretty unusual for an Android reader app to not keep ebooks there.

Next, what is the name of the Kindle library folder? By default, the Calibre Android driver will only find it if it's in one of the following folders: eBooks/import, wordplayer/calibretransfer, Books
By main memory he means internal sd card thats separate from the memory used for apps etc
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote