View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Out of the loop and need help!

Hello,
It has been quite some time since I last visited the boards here. I was around a lot when I was researching the purchase of my first eReader and decided on a Sony PRS-600. It has been a great reader. I haven't had any complaints and I have been using it constantly for a couple of years now.

This last Christmas my sister and I decided to get our mother an eReader and decided on the kindle as being able to buy books from the reader was a big desire of hers.

Only recently when my mother came to visit did I get a chance to compare them side by side and WOW what a difference. The Kindle is much brighter and sharper looking than my trusty old Sony. I couldn't believe it. We have been discussing getting a second reader for a while now and this was the last straw.

So after all of that, my question is, what reader has the hands down best screen. That is what I want in my next reader. I am not worried about formats as I can convert my epub library if I need to. I would love something with a very handy button layout. But it's the screen I want.

Who has the best screen?
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote