View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
As near as I can tell, the anything to LRF conversion in the 0.6.x versions of Calibre is VERY, VERY broken. I can't get it to recognize simple center tags most of the time and it makes a huge mess out of any html I throw at it. I've wound up downgrading Calibre back to 0.5.14 to do my LRF conversion. Hopefully the new LRF routines in the 0.6.x version will get some love, cuz right now they're really busted.
I think with the LRF conversions you have to pretend it's a epub file you're creating and use epub settings. but then again I'm not making complicated ebooks either.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote