View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
I have the same problem as you. In the TOC, I remove the underline of the hiperlinks, then I force the <a> tags to display as blocks and finally I add a dotted border bottom to that tags. I do that by adding in the .css file the following code:

Code:
a {
  text-decoration: none;  /* to eliminate the original underline */
  border-bottom: 2px dotted blue; /* a new dotted underline */
  display: block; /* so the underline goes from margin left to margin right */
}
In the epub all works fine, but when I build the mobi/kf8 file with Kindlegen, the original underlines are there again (and the dotted border too). I couldn't find a solution for that issue; I think it's must be a bug of Kindlegen.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote