View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I've never had this problem. When I first got my Kindle I charged it for 6 hours like I was told here then I waited till the battery was depleted and the message came up to charge it and left it on the charger overnight. I did this for the first 3 charges and my battery life is great and the battery gauge is pretty reliable.

I've never had the battery just died on me. I always get the warning with the battery low message and ! on the battery gauge.

I have a cell phone who had this problem turns out the battery was bad. You might want to give Amazon a call.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote