View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyj1 View Post
Thank you SueK but no luck. I still get "Reader Starting Up...." and the software on the PC says "Connect PRS-505 Now".
I think the unit has to go back to Sony or in the trash at this point. Seems sad that an upgrade gone bad renders the unit useless. Too bad, my wife really liked it, wish she'd plugged it in during the upgrade.

Tony
I am not sure the reader should be plugged in to the computer and power adapter at the same time. Most likely it should only one of the options at any given time not both.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote