View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #117
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
I'm going back to take another look at it in the store tomorrow. This little reader has been seriously tempting me lately because the wasted opportunities where I could sneak in a few minutes of reading here and there just seem to pile up.

How do you get the firmware updates though, without the reader suite? I have searched their website but couldn't find any alternative download links.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote