View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #27
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrho View Post
Another question: does either of those (Boox M92, Pocketbook Pro 912) allow to locally store websites, so that they are accessible offline, while conserving their page hierarchy?

Example: something similar to http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG1104/_INDEX.HTM where there is an index page with one-depth links to other pages (in this specific case the information is available in other ways, but there are other similar sites he would like to have a copy of).

Thank you again
I have a 912 and it does not have the ability to get an entire site. For that I use Httrack on my PC.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote