View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #35164
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
When Stella & Goldie play tag, I am the safe zone. They sound like a herd of elephants thundering through the house.
Stella and Goldie are 'relatively' small. Imagine the sound of Felicity being chased by me and my wife... Most of our rooms have two shoji, which we always leave about a 'cat's width' open so she can run freely through the house. But with two humans added in and the doors spread wider, it looks and sounds more like a 'Greased Pig Chase' at the county fair!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote