View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:12 AM   #20
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I don't have facebook or twitter. I have g+ because it comes with gmail, but don't post in there. I check it every now and then, but wouldn't notice if it were to disappear.
I have had gmail forever. I don't have G+. I believe you have to sign up for it.
They try to trick you into doing it. They still pester me.

I just enlarged a system disk in an old desktop. It had just gotten too full. I i installed XP Home on it and when I tried to validate it, MS said I had received an illegal copy, but it would only be $147 to get the wonderful new W7. I looked (on a large screen) and there were no other options, then I thought a minute and paged way down and found 2 small sentences. I followed them and the machine was validated in about 10 seconds.

No, Not, Non, Nein, Nyet, and all the rest too!

I have a presence on Facebook but not in my name and with no information, just so I can look there occasionally.
Don't go near twitter, or Flickr, and the others.

I am on Linkedin though. Business reasons.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote