View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
That's just it; I don't know how to set the refresh the rate. (Is that in the online user's guide? I'll go look).

On another note: I'm finding that the text, in general, is spotchy....very fine horizontal lines running through the text; only been really using it for about an hour now.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 07-05-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: adding a few words for clarity
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote