View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #42
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
I did not know whether to choose less or other as it it actually Zero for me, so I guess less is probably the most accurate.

It has done me a big favour, saving me quite a lot of $'s a month, as I am only reading what I had already bought and am discovering some excellent Indi writers.

I will not on principle buy books from the *big 5* until they drop their silly restrictive practices.
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote