View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigor
I build eReader files regularly for personal use. I have a few with footnotes already. I can put together some small example files with sidebars and footnote/sidebar combos as well. Do you need just the .PDB files, or would you like the source .PML as well?
3 example files, one sidebar, one footnote one both would be great. I should be good without the pml files.

Quote:
I won't be able to work on files until I get home this evening.
No worries. I won't be able to do anything with until after I get home work work on weekdays anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X=
Also on an aside with Makebook or Dropbook you could create your own eBook with footnotes and sidebars.
Dropbook doesn't work on Linux. Makebook I hadn't heard of before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X=
If you fix this, it would be nice if you could also fix the ereader2html.pl script that does not extract footnotes/sidebars.
Sadly, I can't make heads or tails of perl code.

Quote:
By any chance, can you export PML as well as the HTML? I'd love to be able to decrypt non-drmed eReader files back to PML for editing.
I have a function to dump the pml. I will add one to dump the images. I can write a simple wrapper python script to call these on a book.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote