View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica145 View Post
There is already a Samsung phone called the Blaze, so I wouldn't bet on that being the name.

I'm perfectly happy with my Nexus 4. Paying $40 a month less than when I was with Verizon, contract free, and my phone only cost me $100 more than an on contract phone. No bloatware from carriers either.
I have been meaning to order one, but waiting for weeks, and weeeeeeeeks for it to be delivered made me reconsider. If the Amazon phone has TTS and an eink panel on the back, and comes without a contract or SIM lock in quad-band, I'm sold!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote