Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #37
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
Hi vice-versa - if you want to paypal me, I'll buy you one and send it over if you like?

They are still on Amazon (today) at £3.99, so I guess it would be about 5 euros for the case, but about 10 euros to send from me to you with signed-for delivery. Maybe 15 euros is not such a good deal for you?

Let me know, anyway...
oops, I saw your answer only this morning... I'll see if a friend of mine (with a colleague in UK) can fetch it for me next time she goes to UK, and if not, I'll contact you
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote