Thread: Color Go! Launcher
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriebear View Post
Oddly enough I was just playing around with different launchers for my phone and Nook last night. I love Go Launcher for its customization options and for the widgets; however I've found that it's a tremendous resource hog. So I've gone back to ADW EX, which, while not as customizable and hasn't been updated since last year, is clean and simple, perfect for me
Well I think your opinion is a good one! I had the NC charged. The next day it was dead! Charged it again, and the thing kept freezing up! I had to restart it about 50 times before I could finally get to the right place to delete GoLauncher. (I deleted some other things also, but I feel certain GoLauncher is the one that caused all the problems). Finally after all that, the NC is working fine again. I'll just stay with ADW.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote