View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #23
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Ok thanks.. I really need to get out of the habit of skimming throught instructions...... I wouldn't have moved it except for the fact that i have so many directories in /mnt/us that its driving me crazy. I'm a neat freak when it comes to computers.

ps Do you know if i could extract the archive from the kindle? i trien using gunzip via myts but i got wass the name of the archive with a .tar suffix. i am only asking because i dont have acess to my linux box or anyother computer for that matter...
EDIT: i found the tar command and an argument to filter it with gunzip

Last edited by qlob; 04-24-2012 at 10:18 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote