View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #11
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
new--

From what I understand, you just have to register your reader with the Adobe Digital Editions software using Windows. Once that's done, as long as your Mac's registered to the same account you should be able to transfer books via the Mac. I'm a Windows user myself, so I don't have any personal experience with this.

dordale
Yeah, you can get the ADE to open on a Mac with the Overdrive books, but SONY didn't make a driver to convert and send to the Sony PRS-505 player! They think people don't use anything but Windows products? I hope (keeping fingers crossed) that they do support Apple computers in the near future.

I posted and looked at Adobe's website forum and it is Sony's lack of Apple driver support.

Last edited by new; 07-04-2009 at 03:50 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote