View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:11 AM   #17
BlackVoid
Evangelist
BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Nice conversion method

When converting a PDF with pictures for an ebook device, I found a good method with minimal fuss. It is a bit time consuming and you need a 3rd party product.

Use ABBY Finereader to convert to LIT format, then convert the LIT to the ebook format of your choice. Pictures will be preserved. Abby Finereader takes a while to convert for its own format, but it will also handle scanned books. I have not tried 2 column PDFs, but an average PDF with pictures is OK.

I then use BookDesigner to convert from LIT to LRF and the result is quite good.
BlackVoid is offline   Reply With Quote