View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #58
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I'm not so familiar with Android or Moon + Pro, and I'm a bit confused. I was able to set up the calibre content server, and I can see my books in calibre in Moon +, but not the .mobi files. I added a .mobi file to dropbox, and was able to download that via Moon + Pro, and it opened just fine.

Why don't the .mobi files in calibre show up on the calibre library in Moon + Pro? They do when I convert one of the files to epub.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote