View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #146
ludovicus
ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5, Fire HD 10, Sony PRS-T1
Happy 10th MobileRead!

I first came across MobileRead's famous E-book Reader Matrix when deciding which reader to get. It's been the great people here in the forums that keep me returning to the site.

I mostly visit the reader specific forums for Sony and Kindle, although as others have mentioned, Deals, Freebies, and Resources have probably saved me a small fortune.

Not really sure what, if anything, I would change.

Thanks again to the moderators and all MR members who make this such a great community!