View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I have a Kindle DXG. Neither the option "Prime Members Library" appears in the menus, nor does it show "borrow for free" when I browse to a book I know is included. They can, of course, tell via the 3G that I am abroad (can't spoof the 3G like you can WiFi) but Amazon service told me it wouldn't matter as long as I am a Prime member. Perhaps it is because I am still on my trial month?
I suggest you chat/email/call them back. The trial should let you do everything, else it isn't a real trial.

You could try a proxy also.

Good luck.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote