View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #15
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsb1 View Post
I've exchanged it for a new one this morning so fingers crossed this one is better built. Logged call with Kobo Tuesday evening; apart from initial response with log number I've still to hear back and it's past the 24-48 hours that I could 'anticipate a response' in.
Thats good to hear (re: the swap out). Less encouraging about the lack of reply from support. People have been expressing dissatisfaction on this front which is a shame as the devices are really nice when working.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote