Thread: Seriousness How To Join Our Happy Family!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Moving right along . . .

I'm of the mind (yes I do have one) that it's high time we detoured this thread for another public service announcement within this original public service announcement.

Bear with me, my train of thought just jumped the track for a moment. Nothing serious. I can fix it. Band-aids and chewing gum work wonders when you're fresh out of duct tape.

Now, where was I?

Yes, yes, yes. I remember where I was going. And if I don't hurry, I'll be late. So everybody behave and have fun, and I'll see you later.

Whew. That didn't take as long as I expected.

Now, as I was saying . . . desertgrandma started out here being the resident poll-meister (with a stick). But once she mastered being "Mistriss of the Poll" and then got her ABBA tattoo, she's morphed into Mobileread's diplomatic ambassador, curator and guide to all things informative and linky; MR's living and breathing table of contents, index, bibliography, instruction manual and name dropper, not to mention one of the regular passengers of the welcome paddywagon.

Major kudos and karma to you dgma.

Can we fit all that on a new name tag?

Last edited by Lady Blue; 02-10-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote