View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #45
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
If someone is interested in my setup:
Bugger me, that looks like a s***load of work. I'd spend far more time getting books sorted out and tweaked than I'd spend reading if I were to adopt something like that. Which kinda defeats the purpose, or at least my purpose.

I have two folders; Calibre and Calibre_PDF. I've had those since I started reading ebooks and today, half a dozen years and several thousand books later, it still covers all my requirements.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote