View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #37
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I like nbd. I used to use it in the other direction on a WRT54G wireless router, so I could do large compiles in my OpenWRT router using nbd swap space on a host PC mounted over wifi. It worked amazingly well for gcc compiles that would otherwise fail from not enough memory. It was far more robust and dependable than NFS over wifi.

It will MOST DEFINATELY come in handy for future debricking sessions (and other uses). Perhaps android on a K3 (with a serial mouse)?

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-12-2012 at 05:19 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote