View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Not sure what you did there Mary, but glad it worked out for you, you could probably have done it easily via dos tree Directory command, and then use the extensive sorting you can do in excel

But that don't really matter as long as you got it done, and bonus learn't a lot doing it too - congrats

@JC - sorry I'm just not confident with expressions, I have a few python books to read but their at the end of my reading list. Ask in a new thread, and you will get noticed and sorted I'm sure.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote