Thread: Development Pocket Edge Hibernation Issues
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
larka2006
Edge User

I had Ermine on PE for about a week, not have a single problem with hibernation wake up, I usually just close up PE, but did several force hibernation through power slide or rotate button. Always wake up quickly. One service is running and using most battery is Edge Idle (cell phone icon, 100% out of service range, of course), I have no idea why and how to stop this. If I use wi-fi, there is another service of Edge Idle (with Wifi icon on it). On Dingo there is no such services, only "display" and "camera" services if no wifi used. However Dingo PE lost almost all battery being powered off completely for 5 days, and Ermine PE hibernated for 44 hours and still had 83% left (and actually ereader was used during that time intermittently).

UPDATE: Now my PE hibernates and I cannot bring it back, not even with power switch. I recall this was the first time it fell asleep with WIFI running and I moved to different network with it... Also it is not usually hot when hibernates, now it is...Any suggestions???

Last edited by larka2006; 05-16-2011 at 11:55 AM.