View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:53 AM   #51
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJohnson View Post
Should have mentioned -- the only mags I'm currently interested in are Asimov, Analog, and Outdoor Photographer. Both Asimov and Analog redirect to the usual suspects (Amazon, Kobo, etc) and Outdoor Photographer redirects to those plus Zinio.
If a vendor's policy deters you from buying the magazines, make sure you notify the publisher as well as the vendor.

I only subscribe to Analog and Asimov's, and I occasionally buy individual issues of Hitchcock's and Elery Queen. I would love to buy these directly from the publisher, especially since Dell seems to be pretty progressive -- most notably, they offer them without DRM.

I imagine vendors probably have contract terms that prohibit/discourage publishers from selling directly, but the publisher needs to know that readers are dissatisfied.