View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Dear chazmena:

While I applaud you for sharing your ebooks with MobileRead, there are three points that need to be considered:

1) There's a format we must adhere to in order to have the titles properly indexed, meaning that there is a specific upload convention that must be followed. If you'll look at all the uploads in the Uploads areas, you'll find they all adhere to this format:

Fenn, George Manville: Hunting the Skipper v1 11 feb 2009

There are, of course, slight variations. It's very important, as you can see, that the author's last name come first, with the following information coming after the author's name.

Also, you'll need to upload your titles individually in order to maintain the integrity of our database.

2) Also, please remember that the ebooks uploaded to MobileRead are ebooks created (or assembled) by the members, and not harvested from other sources and simply uploaded.

3) I checked on one title (because I'm a fan of Balzac), and found that "The Deserted Woman" is actually Patricia's book that she assembled and uploaded. This may be true for all your titles, in that someone else assembled them and uploaded them.

Respectfully,
Don
(moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote