View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Just received word from the Peter, the Sales Manager at BeBook, that I have reached 10 referrals from my discount code, so they will be sending me a free BeBook!

When I initially bought the BeBook I was a little suspicious of the offer, and the device was an unknown, so I figured I would probably choose the have my payment refunded if I reached 10 sales referrals. But I have now decided to take the free BeBook, as I am very impressed with the device and the way the Support team are developing the firmware (so far). Plus I'm hopeful that OpnInkpot will soon be releasing a new version of their great open source firmware, and I will probably adopt that as my main reader software.

I will keep people informed on the delivery of my free BeBook, as well as my experiences using the device to date. My discount code will still work for the €25 discount, but perhaps people can try to use the codes from someone else on this forum who still hasn't made it to 10 referrals yet. Cheers!

orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote